Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech and thrive in a fast-paced international environment, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be interacting with members of the team to improve technology stack, engineers' tools, and applications’ stability and performance. This role will have you involved in the continual revolutionising of the fintech industry that Mintos has been the centre of.
You are an ideal candidate if you have an automation-focused mindset, solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Linux, PHP applications, databases and have experience working with AWS or similar cloud provider. We are looking for an open-minded and growth-oriented personality who will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
What you’ll do:
- You will improve service quality: delivery, monitoring, performance and scalability;
- You will be a hungry to learn, out of the box thinker who is continuously challenging the status quo and improving delivery processes;
- You will be a strong team player, able to work in an agile environment and share knowledge and contribute ideas;
- You will react well to challenging circumstances and fluid priorities.
What you need to know/have:
- Proactive quality-oriented approach;
- Solid programming skills;
- Strong System Administration experience (Linux, applications, infrastructure automation) with a passion for DevOps;
- Experience with continuous integration tooling and processes;
- Automation-focused mindset;
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud provider;
- Decent understanding of databases;
- Working written and verbal English.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “DevOps Enigneer” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!