Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As the Financial Analyst, you will join our dynamic and growing Finance team. We are a trusted source of premium financial analytics that guide the business in making well informed decisions to improve our strategic position.
As an ideal candidate, you are innovative, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and willing to apply your strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to solve problems. You will be able to switch among different tasks swiftly, as well as work with many external parties. This requires strong time management and multitasking skills. Working with financial data means you should be very precise and able to focus on details. We are looking for a candidate who is able to work individually on the assigned projects and communicate to other team members effectively. You will stand out for your excellent analytical and communication skills, adapting your communication style accordingly to work efficiently with different people across the organisation starting from accountants to C-level executives.
What you’ll do:
- Gain understanding of how loans are accounted by loan originators looking to connect to Mintos;
- Understand loan originators' reporting requirements about activities on the Mintos marketplace for their accounting and business purposes;
- Present and explain available reports to the loan originators, as well as design improvements in the reports based on feedback;
- Lead the integration process by testing how accounting information of the loans placed on Mintos is exchanged;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports to loan originators and/or Mintos internal teams to analyse investments made;
- Communicate with the representatives of loan originators about inquiries related to settlements, reports and other financial matters.
What you need to know/have:
- Understanding of basic financial accounting, particularly related to loans;
- Analytical mindset;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university;
- Previous experience in finance, accounting and/or auditing is a plus.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Financial Analyst” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!