German Speaking Affiliate Marketer / Specialist
Do you want to be part of the team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and hands-on Affiliate Marketer/Specialist, fluent in German and English. The candidate will be responsible for growing and further developing our affiliate program with a focus on German-speaking countries by identifying, evaluating, recruiting and supporting affiliates to increase program distribution.
You’ll join our growing team of marketing professionals and help drive Mintos’ growth in some of our strategic markets.
The role can be based either in Berlin, Germany or in Riga, Latvia.
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead and ownership for expanding our affiliate program across German-speaking countries to attract investors to the Mintos marketplace;
- Source, identify, evaluate and recruit new affiliates to increase program distribution;
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend marketing initiatives, incentives and other ways to increase the number of investors acquired via the affiliate program;
- Reach monthly/quarterly/yearly growth targets in terms of the number of recruited affiliates and acquired investors;
- Support our affiliates with necessary information and materials to enable them to produce convincing and engaging content;
- Assure our affiliate offering is transparent and competitive for affiliates and cost-efficient for Mintos;
- Communicate and monitor compliance with our brand guidelines in affiliates' communication;
- Interact with the internal marketing team and other adjacent teams to develop and implement marketing initiatives and support for the affiliate program;
- Track the overall affiliate program performance and provide feedback to management.
What you need to know/have:
- 1-3 years of experience working in an affiliate marketing position;
- Proven ability to effectively manage and build affiliate relationships;
- Strong familiarity with affiliate marketing platforms and networks, compensation, and payout alternatives and mechanics, understanding of paid and organic search engine marketing, simple landing page/web design best practices, experience in campaign management;
- Excellent time management and project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English;
- Self-starter with a growth mindset who works well within a team environment;
- Experience in finance-related industry or fast-paced startup as a plus.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “German Speaking Affiliate Marketer / Specialist” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!