German Speaking Community Lead
Do you want to be part of the team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech and thrive in a fast-paced international environment, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
We are looking for an experienced German Speaking Community Lead to join our team. If you have the power to connect with people and are experienced in building relationships within investor communities, we would like to meet you. Our ideal German-speaking candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to effectively connect with people by building a long-lasting engaging relationship with our investors. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to lead and moderate online and offline conversations with our investors. Ultimately, you should be able to build up and expand the community of our German-speaking investors, strengthening the Mintos brand and enhancing Mintos’ value proposition to our investors.
What you will do:
- Build relationships with German customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists in Germany;
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies for the German-speaking market;
- Working closely with our German-speaking copywriter, provide engaging text, image and video content for German social media accounts;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Organise and participate in events to build the community and boost brand awareness;
- Coordinate with Marketing and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency;
- Liaise with Loan Originator Partnership (sales) and Product team to stay updated on new products and features;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends.
What you will know/have:
- 2 years of work experience as a community manager;
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events);
- Excellent verbal communication skills, German: native speaker level, English: business level or higher;
- Excellent writing skills, German: native speaker level, English: business level or higher;
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands;
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics;
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- BSc degree in marketing or relevant field.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment.
Our office in Berlin will be located in a modern and vibrant co-working space in a prime location. As our headquarters are in Riga and the majority of the Marketing team is based there, you will have the opportunity to travel for work and explore the enigmatic Baltic region.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “German Speaking Community Lead” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!