Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech and thrive in a fast-paced international environment, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our friendly marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns;
- Perform market analysis and research on competition;
- Perform content research and help us craft the best content for our users;
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks;
- Assist in preparing and distributing our marketing messages (e.g. social media, direct mail and web);
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
What you need to know/have:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Familiarity with marketing and analytics applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics);
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices;
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree;
- General understanding and interest in finance and investing;
- Intermediate to advanced English, knowledge of additional European languages as a plus.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to the office, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Marketing Intern” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!