SEO/SEM Marketing Specialist
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As the SEO/SEM Marketing Specialist, you will support the Mintos marketing strategy to develop and execute search engine traffic acquisition campaigns that drive customer engagement, lead generation and brand awareness. You’ll join our growing marketing team and help spread the word about Mintos and drive online engagement for potential investors. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career together with Mintos.
You are an ideal candidate if you are a passionate digital marketing enthusiast, an efficient self-starter and are adept at collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to deliver the best experience to our customers. Moreover, the ideal candidate will be determined to exceed our customer's expectations. It’s important that you have a great attention to detail and you are ready to learn quickly. Furthermore, you are up to the challenge of supplying outstanding digital content for our customers in a timely and accurate manner to support sales growth. In addition, you have an excellent understanding of how search engines operate and rank a website.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor traffic for core groups of keywords, develop strategies to improve rankings of these keywords and identify new keyword opportunities;
- Internal/external link building strategy and execution;
- Perform regular audits of SERP rankings and link structure, sitemaps, page speed and mobile performance;
- Monitor traffic for core groups of keywords, develop strategies to improve rankings of these keywords, and identify new keyword opportunities;
- Provide recommendations to our writers to drive SEO content creation;
- SEM campaign management and performance monitoring;
- Managing SEM campaign budgets;
- Performing A/B testing and audits;
- Continually optimise campaigns and landing pages;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO-SEM and website content marketing trends, best practices and tools.
What you need to know/have:
- At least 2 years experience in a relevant role;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with everyone in the company in a fast-changing environment;
- Strong organisational and time management skills as there will be a lot going on at one time;
- Be up-to-date with industry knowledge and best practices concerning SEO marketing strategies, link building tactics and keyword research;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Excellent understanding of how SEO and SEM work;
- Solid understanding of SEO software and tools;
- Previous work experience with Google Adwords/Yandex Direct is considered a plus;
- Excellent writing skills in English.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “SEO-SEM Marketing Specialist” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!