German Speaking Investor Service Associate
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are intellectually curious, know the needs of others before they do, and thrive in a fast-paced international environment, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As an Investor Service Associate you will manage relationships with our investors from German speaking countries. We’re looking for talented and motivated individuals who would like to be a part of a young, friendly, and dynamic team. Candidates must be passionate about interacting with and helping people. This is an opportunity to get in early and grow your career.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a relentless drive to meet and exceed customer’s expectations. You live up to your commitments, including situations where they are dependent on internal and external parties meeting their deadlines. While you have good persuasion skills, you believe listening beats talking when it comes to serving customers.
What you’ll do:
- Address and solve investor issues through email, phone and live chat;
- Ensure that all investor queries are answered in a timely manner;
- Identify and document bugs and feature requests reported by investors and interact with engineering and product teams to address them;
- Collaborate with and be a resource to other members of the Investor Service Team.
What you need to know/have:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions;
- Business level or higher level in German is a must; proficiency in English and Czech is a serious plus;
- Genuine curiosity about people and business;
- A desire to help people and improve the investor experience;
- An ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet.
What we offer:
- Ground floor opportunity to join a fast-growing company;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- Newly refurbished, relaxed open-plan office in Riga, Latvia, including a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “German Speaking Investor Service Associate” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!