Polish Speaking Investor Service Associate
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As an Investor Service Associate you will manage relationships with our investors from Poland. We’re looking for talented and motivated individuals who would like to be a part of a young, friendly, and dynamic team. Candidates must be passionate about interacting with and helping people. This is an opportunity to get in early and grow your career as business evolves and develops.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a relentless drive to meet and exceed customer’s expectations. You live up to your commitments, including situations where they are dependent on internal and external parties meeting their deadlines. While you have good persuasion skills, you believe listening beats talking when it comes to serving customers.
What you’ll do:
- Address and solve investor issues through email, phone, and live chat;
- Ensure that all investor queries are answered in a timely manner;
- Identify and document bugs and feature requests reported by investors, and interact with engineering and product teams to address them;
- Collaborate with and be a resource to other members of the Investor Service Team.
What you need to know/have:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions;
- Business level or higher level in Polish is a must; proficiency in English and/or German is a serious plus;
- Genuine curiosity about people and business;
- A desire to help people and improve the investor experience;
- An ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Polish Speaking Investor Service Associate” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].