Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As a Recruiter, you will source and recruit across the range of role types: technology, operations, finance, compliance, other teams. You will use a range of attraction methods both through marketing (internally and externally) and proactive search.
Key to this role is the ability to truly partner with the hiring managers, translating their staffing needs into robust sourcing strategies. There will be an interesting mix of internship, experienced and internal recruitment along with genuine opportunities to add and develop your career in talent acquisition.
You are an ideal candidate if you you have a personality with the power to connect and influence people’s decision. You sustain the pace to keep on growing. You want to make an impact and grow together with organisation. It goes without saying as the face of Mintos to the employment market you will have exceptional communication and influencing skills along with drive to deliver excellence to your internal client base.
We welcome any background that you will come from, it could be your first move to in-house from a recruitment agency, first move from sourcing / recruitment admin to recruiter or something else!
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with stakeholders, understanding teams’ staffing needs and translating those into robust sourcing strategies;
- Write/create job postings;
- Source the candidates via a range of channels (internal referrals, cv.lv, direct applicants, using platforms such as LinkedIn recruiter and Workable, working with recruitment agencies);
- Recruit for multiple positions, ensure positive candidate experience from sourcing to hire;
- Create and maintain a robust candidates flow and the pipeline, keeping it up to date and GDPR compliant;
- Conduct screening calls and interviews, making interview notes;
- Continuously seek how to improve interview process, making amendments to the interview process based on candidates’ and hiring managers’ feedback;
- Escalate bottlenecks and obstacles in sourcing/recruitment process;
- Suggest and use techniques on identifying and securing talented individuals, who will meet the company’s culture, have growth mindset attributes and thrive;
- Recruitment admin (scheduling/re-arranging interviews, making interview notes, making sure candidates are moved efficiently through the stages of recruitment process, managing/updating recruitment platform, etc);
- Employer Brand activities (attending local HR events and meet ups, using them as an opportunity to network and raise employer brand awareness, looking for and suggesting ways how to improve our social media pages.
What you need to know/have:
- Education/experience: 1-3 years in recruitment, either in agency or in-house, across a range of functions/seniority of roles;
- Commitment, enthusiasm, high energy levels and 'get things done' attitude;
- Strong communication skills - ability to connect to people and taylor your pitch about opportunities at Mintos for each audience you are speaking to (technology, legal, compliance etc);
- Knowledge of market trends.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Recruiter” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!