Product Owner (Payments)
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As a Product Owner (Payments) you will be responsible for participating in all aspects of building new payment products. In this role you will be a key member of the business who is the conduit to technology through the Agile team. This position will be focused on partnering with Solution Architects, Technical Leads and other stake holders to drive value focused solutions to our partners.
Responsibilities will include identification and writing of requirements in order to scope prioritized initiatives and to ensure detailed level requirements (in the form of User Stories & Features) align to our Product strategy. The ideal candidate will have knowledge in the digital payments landscape from a consumer perspective, strong leadership skills, analytical thinking, detail oriented, effective oral & written communication skills, and the ability to collaborate.
What you will do:
- Participate in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track and report progress;
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap;
- Groom and prioritize backlog;
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria;
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints;
- Engaging with cross functional engineering teams to determine the best technical solution and implementation timelines for delivering quality products to market .
What you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, Engineering, or related field;
- 4+ years of experience working as a Product Owner, IT Project Manager, Business Analyst, System Analyst, or related;
- Previous experience in any related field such as: SaaS services, fintech, banking services/payments, mobile banking apps, card issuing/processing, or payment networks a plus;
- Have proven experience delivering product value using Agile methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse at a technical and business level;
- Ability to translate client or user needs into technical requirements for developers;
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible enough to jump on whatever needs to get done to ship product and deliver great outcomes for customers.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Product Owner (Payments)” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!