Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
At Mintos, user experience is at the forefront of how we create an intuitive, innovative, and beautiful fintech product that is used by our customers worldwide. As a UX/UI Designer, you will join the passionate product development team and your responsibilities will include gathering and analysing user requirements, building UX flows, wireframes, prototypes and interfaces for the end user. For this role you must have a deep understanding of our customer’s motivations and behaviours.
You are an ideal candidate if you have experience in many user-centred design disciplines and you are highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards. Also, you should have a growth mindset and welcome feedback that helps you grow professionally.
What you’ll do:
- Turn requirements into simple and intuitive interfaces for the end user;
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications and final assets;
- Set style guides and visual standards across the business design system;
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure visual consistency across the project;
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through different sources (data, user research, A/B test results etc.);
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Brainstorming, planning and designing A/B tests to improve conversion and member engagement;
- Drive UX vision in alignment with product roadmaps;
- Keep up-to-date with current UX research trends, tools and technology.
What you need to know/have:
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience;
- Pixel perfect portfolio that includes web design (desktop/mobile/responsive);
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills;
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility, digital trends;
- Knowledge of and proficiency with industry standard UI/UX software;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile delivery environment;
- Experience planning and conducting user research (usability studies, user interviews, A/B testing) is a plus;
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “UI/UX Designer” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!