Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
We take risk management very seriously at Mintos in order to protect the interests of our investors. As a Risk Analyst, you will join our Risk Team and will be directly involved in assessing which alternative lending companies qualify to be added to the Mintos marketplace based on their risk profile. This is an opportunity to get in early and grow your career as the business grows and evolves.
Being an ideal candidate, you are able to analyse various financial data, such as financial statements and large data sets, and stand out for your excellent communication skills with different people starting from accountants to C-level executives. You will have an overall understanding about the credit risk associated with loans. You will able to work individually on the assigned projects and communicate to other team members effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in due diligence procedures on loan originators across the world by concentrating on loan book performance analysis and financial performance reviews;
- Communicate directly with various representatives from the loan originator, both during the due diligence process and thereafter during the ongoing monitoring;
- Help to form decisions and present the assessment results to the Risk Team to decide whether to proceed with the onboarding of the particular loan originator;
- Perform ongoing monitoring of the loan performance and loan originators that have joined the Mintos marketplace;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of various data in order to assess and mitigate risks.
What you need to know/have:
- Previous experience with analysing financials of companies;
- Good Excel skills;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university;
- Previous experience in an alternative lending company, banking or audit is a plus.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Risk Analyst” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!