Loan Originator Onboarding Project Manager
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
At Mintos, we provide a high-quality service to alternative lending companies that fund their loans via Mintos. As a Loan Originator Onboarding Project Manager, you will join our Loan Originator Partnerships Team and will be responsible for onboarding new loan originators in a speedy manner and ensuring superb customer experience in the process.
You will manage the whole onboarding process, and ensure the loan originators can start funding their loans and, thus, springboard their business growth, within initially agreed schedule. This means you will work closely with Mintos legal, marketing and finance teams that are involved in the onboarding of each new loan originator. In doing this, you will also communicate with various representatives of the loan originators, from an accountant to C-level, on a daily basis.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a relentless drive to meet and exceed customer’s expectations. You live up to your commitments, including situations where they are dependent on internal and external parties meeting their deadlines. You are a self-starter and are not afraid to work hard. While you have good persuasion skills, you believe listening beats talking when it comes to serving customers.
What you’ll do:
- Negotiate and finalize legal agreements, creating win-win outcomes in the process;
- Keep a track of development of technical integration on the loan originator’s end, identify obstacles and seek solutions early on;
- Gather and provide input on marketing materials about the loan originator that will be presented to the investors;
- Have regular status calls with the loan originator to ensure the onboarding proceeds to the initially agreed schedule. Identify slippages and propose and agree on solutions early on;
- Set up loan originator’s profile in Mintos backend.
What you need to know/have:
- 1-3 years experience in account management or project management, ideally related to alternative lending or from corporate banking;
- Relentless drive to provide excellent customer service;
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure other involved parties meet their deadlines, too;
- Business level or higher English skills;
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university;
- Prior experience of working with funding-related legal agreements is a strong plus;
- Understanding of the loan origination business is a plus.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected]mintos.com.
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Loan Originator Onboarding Project Manager” in the subject field.