Loan Originator Partnership Executive
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As a Loan Originator Partnership Executive you'll have the opportunity to join smart and ambitious team and have a major influence on the future success and direction of Mintos. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and ability to articulate Mintos’ value proposition to loan originators. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and drive is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a deep pipeline of opportunities and existing relationships with loan originators in the non-bank lending sector globally;
- Spearhead Mintos efforts to forge relationships with loan originators in new countries;
- Identify specific prospects to approach and effectively communicate the value proposition for the loan originator’s business and use case;
- Understand business opportunities and use your network and know-how to develop C-level relationships with decision makers among prospects;
- Structure partnership terms that align interests and facilitate scale.
What you need to know/have:
- 5+ years of experience in business development and/or sales, ideally related to non-bank lending;
- Experience with establishing, maintaining and leveraging C-level relationships;
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions;
- Strong understanding of loan origination businesses and the non-bank lending landscape is a serious advantage;
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance is a serious plus;
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, MBA or Masters is a plus;
- Business level or higher level in English.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Loan Originator Onboarding Partnership Executive” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!