Loan Originator Success Manager
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
At Mintos, we provide a high-quality service to alternative lending companies that fund their loans via Mintos. As a Loan Originator Success Manager, you will join our Loan Originator Partnerships Team and will be responsible for fostering relationships with active loan originators and growing business volumes with them.
You will thus have to develop a deep understanding of the loan originators’ funding considerations, as well as identify and execute solutions that meet these funding needs. You will also manage the onboarding process of new loan originators to the Mintos marketplace in a prompt manner. In doing this, you will communicate with various representatives of the loan originators, mostly on C-level, on a daily basis.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a relentless drive to meet and exceed customer’s expectations. You live up to your commitments, including situations where they are dependent on internal and external parties meeting their deadlines. You are a self-starter and are not afraid to work hard. While you have good persuasion skills, you believe listening beats talking when it comes to serving customers.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain deep relationships with loan originators active on the Mintos marketplace;
- Develop a thorough understanding of the loan originators’ business and funding considerations and how those relate to funding possibilities on the Mintos marketplace;
- Ensure loan originators reach their funding goals on the Mintos marketplace;
- Coordinate onboarding of new loan originators to Mintos, ensuring they can start funding loans via Mintos in a heartbeat. This entails overseeing coordination of legal agreements, preparation of PR materials, and API development. While you will not perform these tasks yourself, you will be responsible they are executed in a speedy manner;
- Provide excellent service to active loan originators and deal with their inquiries promptly.
What you need to know/have:
- 3-5 years experience in account management/sales, ideally related to alternative lending or from corporate banking;
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions;
- Relentless drive to provide excellent customer service;
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure other involved parties meet their deadlines, too;
- Business level or higher English skills;
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, MBA or Masters is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the loan origination business is a serious plus;
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance is a serious plus.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world;
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Employee stock options in the company;
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership;
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment;
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Loan Originator Success Manager” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!