Following the first updates and follow-up updates, we’re now sharing... Read more →
AS “mogo” attracts EUR 10 million via bond issue.
On February 7, 2018 AS “mogo” closed the subscription period of bonds (LV0000880029), attracting funds in the amount of EUR 10 million. (more…)
As of 11/01/2018 the Enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia has registered changes in the charter of SIA ExpressCredit with respect to changes in the composition of the Board. Newly elected Board member Ivars Lamberts will join the present acting management Board, consisting of Agris Evertovskis, Didzis Ādmīdiņš and Kristaps Bergmanis. (more…)
Frankfurt-listed FinTech, MyBucks S.A. has announced its unaudited 2017 results, during an effective transitional period in which the company integrated four Opportunity Banks in Africa and coupled with FairGo Finance in Australia. The Group’s operating profit (EBIT) maintained at about €11m from the 2016 financial year to the 2017 financial year, despite an increase in the net loan book from €38.8m as of 30 June 2016 to €68.5m at 30 June 2017 and a corresponding revenue increase from €36.3m to €53.7m on the back of an increase in disbursements by more than 50.0% to over EUR 120m.
Non-audited interim condensed consolidated report of ExpressCredit for the year 2017 will be published – from 19.02.2018 till 26.02.2018.
SIA AgroCredit Latvia will publish its financial statements:
1. Unaudited annual report for 2017 in february 24 till 28;
2. Audited annual report for 2017 in April 24 till 28;
3. Midterm report for 6 m, 2018 in August 28 till 31.
As of December 21, 2017, the Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia registered sale of shares of SIA ExpressCredit subsidiary SIA EC investments. The share of SIA ExpressCredit in the subsidiary has decreased from 100% to 0%. SIA EC finance and shares were disposed of at a nominal share capital of EUR 3000.
Added confirmation that the redemption of bonds is made in accordance with the issue prospectus. (more…)
The financial reports of Capitalia will be published on the following dates:
- Unaudited financial report for the year 2017 – until 28.02.2018;
- Audited financial report for the year 2017 – until 30.04.2018;
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2018 – until 30.04.2018;
- Financial results for the second quarter of 2018 – until 31.07.2018;
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2018 – until 31.10.2018.
Audited Annual Report for 2017 will be published on 28 February, 2018. (more…)