Fractional Bonds are now available on Mintos, a new investment opportunity that brings the corporate bond market within reach of retail investors.
This offering opens up the world of corporate bonds to retail investors in Europe, making it accessible and easy for anyone to diversify their portfolio with bonds.
Eleving Group’s bond offering on Mintos
Eleving Group, known as Mogo Finance, was established over a decade ago and provides financial services across three continents. Joining Mintos in 2015, it now operates in numerous markets, offering consumer loans, credit solutions, and bond issuance.
Eleving Group boasts a net loan portfolio of almost €290 million, and has issued over €1.3 billion in loans. Bond issuance is not a new venture for Eleving Group. They successfully completed one of the largest bond issuances by a private company in the Baltics, with a €150 million bond listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in October 2021.
Have questions about the bonds issued by Eleving Group? Here’s your chance to ask away. Head over to our Community page to leave your questions, where a representative from Eleving Group will be chiming in with their responses.
While you’re at it, check out this Eleving Group’s investor webinar below, led by Modestas Sudnius, CEO and Maris Kreics, CFO of Eleving Group.
To kick things off, we’ve put together some key information regarding Fractional Bonds on Mintos.
Eleving Group: the underlying bond issuer
Mintos is currently featuring Eleving Group’s public bond offering, introducing Fractional Bonds to our platform.
Key features of the bonds:
- Nominal value: Each bond has a nominal value of €100.
- Interest rate and maturity: The high yield bonds offer an annual interest rate of 13%, with quarterly interest payments. The maturity date is set for 2028, ensuring a long-term investment horizon.
- Public offering details: Eleving group is offering up to 750 000 Senior Secured and Guaranteed bonds, with a maximum aggregate nominal value of €75 million, making a significant stride in the bond market.
Accessibility through Mintos:
Our initial offering significantly lowers the barrier to entry, enabling investments from as low as €50. This not only democratizes bond investments, but also provides an avenue for portfolio diversification for our investors, given the lower volatility and predictable cash flow associated with bonds. Additionally, investors who wish to cash out early may do so on the Mintos Secondary Market.
Limited time offer. Subscription for Fractional Bonds on Mintos ends 25.10.2023 at 23:59.
How Fractional Bonds work
- When investing in Fractional Bonds on Mintos, you’re buying asset-backed securities.
- You won’t physically hold the actual bonds. Instead, you hold the rights to the profits, while the issuer of Fractional Bonds retains ownership of the underlying bonds and shares the earnings with you.
- These Fractional Bonds are issued by a special purpose entity within the Mintos Group. The entity is responsible for acquiring the underlying bonds and managing coupon and principal payments, which are then shared with investors.
- Fractional Bonds are exclusively available on the Mintos platform.
- Each Fractional Bond comes with a unique International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) to ensure transparency and traceability for investors.
Want to know more? If you’re new to the world of bonds and want to understand more about how they work, we’ve put together resources to help you get started and make informed investment decisions.
Do you have questions about Fractional Bonds on Mintos? You’re welcome to share your questions in the Fractional Bonds thread on the Mintos Community.